The Center for Cyber Safety and Education is delighted to offer Graduate Scholarships for International Students in USA. Citizen of any country (US citizenship not required) is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center), formerly (ISC) ² Foundation, is a non-profit charitable trust committed to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone. We work to ensure that people across the globe have a positive and safe experience online through our educational programs, scholarships, and research.
|Deadline||:||4 May 2017|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Providers||:||Center for Cyber Safety and Education|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor degree program|
|Field of Study||:||cyber security or information assurance|
Graduate applicants may be awarded up to US$5,000 each.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cyber security or information assurance.
- Must be eligible to begin the first or second year of a Master’s Degree program or pursue doctoral studies
- GPA must be at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale)
- Note: If you have just been accepted to Graduate School, or are just beginning classes, you will use the final cumulative GPA from your undergraduate degree transcript to meet this criterion
- You may be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required)
- Maybe attending on campus or online
- Maybe attending full time or part time
- Maybe attending in the US or Internationally
- You do not currently need to be enrolled, however, no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
- If awarded: the award will be sent to the school with instructions that it is applied to tuition, fees and books.
Citizen of any country (US citizenship not required) is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cyber security or information assurance.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.