Curtin University Scholarships for International Students in Australia
Applications are invited for Curtin University Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students from a refugee-like background who are experiencing financial difficulty in meeting the costs of pursuing higher education in Australia. This scholarships is open for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||17 November 2017|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||Humanities, Health Sciences, Curtin Business School and Science & Engineering|
Award for Curtin University Scholarships:
The Curtin Humanitarian Fund will provide a range of awards to support educational costs. The award amount will be dependant on the circumstances of the individual recipient.
Eligibility for Curtin University Scholarships:
1- Holder of one of the following classes of visas:
- Bridging Visa E holder in Australia
- Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785)
- Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (subclass 790)
2- Currently residing within Australia
3-Received a full offer of admission into:
- An undergraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2018 or
- A postgraduate (masters by coursework) degree at Curtin University in semester 1 or trimester 1, 2018
4-Be from a refugee-like background, or the relative of such a person, who experienced forced migration and may have entered Australia in a number of ways including:
- Off-shore approved refugee or humanitarian entrant
- Onshore, community-based Asylum Seeker or refugee
- Temporary Protection Visa holder
- Family reunion
5-Able to provide details of refugee background