Applications are invited for Perth College of Business & Technology International Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for Australian and International students to pursue all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) in the 2019-2020 academic year. Up to 100 scholarships are available to learn all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT).
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 December 2018|
|Providers||:||Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT)|
|Course Level||:||Scholarships are available to learn all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT).|
|Field of Study||:||All courses offered at PCBT (English, Business, Management, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery, and upcoming exciting courses!).|
Benefits of Perth College of Business & Technology International Scholarships:
International students: 10% reduction in tuition fees (ASM / ACAE / Career Australia Students are entitled for 20% reduction in tuition fees).
Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident students: 30% reduction in tuition fees
Number of Scholarships:
100 Students (International and Local students).
Nationality: Australian, as well as International students
Eligibility for Perth College of Business & Technology International Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to international students who hold one of the following passports and Australian Permanent Residents:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
Entrance Requirements: These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is awarded to International & Local students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enroll at PCBT.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship / offer / promotion / discount / grant.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is available to new students at PCBT only.
- The International Student Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their student visa (for international students).
English Language Requirements for Perth College of Business & Technology International Scholarships:
- IELTS, PTE, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, OET Test Score
- or you have successfully completed the PCBT College English Placement Test (Students will need to complete a short entry assessment to confirm Language, Literacy and Numeracy). Please ask admissions-at-pcbt.wa.edu.au to provide you with the Test.
- or you have studied for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- or you have completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- or you have successfully completed a foundation course in Australia.
- or you have successfully completed your High School or higher tertiary qualification in English Language.