Applications are invited for 2019 Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Curtin University in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of the Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 November 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework.|
|Field of Study||:||Business and Law, Science & Engineering, Health Sciences, and Humanities.|
Benefits of 2019 Curtin International Scholarships:
This scholarship category awards eligible students 10% of their first year of tuition. This scholarship provides eligible students 10% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$4,000.
Nationality: All scholarships are available to International students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for 2019 Curtin International Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: All scholarships are available to International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
This scholarship is only for:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of November 2018
Please note that this scholarship:
- Is NOT available to Australian citizens
- Is for students granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) and enrolled in min 300cpt
- Covers a maximum of 10% of the first-year tuition fee up to a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account at the commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them
- Will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin
- Can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if the recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified
- Cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2019 start date
- Cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university
- Offer must be accepted by the 15th of November 2018
Additional note for master (coursework) students:
- Can only be applied in full to master degrees of 400 credit points
- Will only amount to 10% of the first semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit points
English Language Requirements for 2019 Curtin International Scholarships:
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
342 total views, 3 views today