Applications are invited for 2019 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia. Applications are open for International Students to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 July 2019|
|Providers||:||Edith Cowan University|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree (By Coursework)|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of 2019 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship:
The scholarship offers a 10% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Nationality for 2019 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship:
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility for 2019 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a Citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- Meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- Be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- Meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry Sponsorship;
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree or a study abroad semester at the undergraduate level; and
- Intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Students must have a high level of English competency.