31 Merit Scholarships for International Students at Monash University in Australia, 2017-2018
Are you looking for Scholarship in Australia? Monash University is offering up to 31 Merit Scholarships for worldwide international students in sydney.
These grants will be granted to carry out fulltime undergrad or postgrad (coursework) degree at a Monash university in Sydney. Monash University aims to make sure that learners have the opportunity to engage in the career they desire to.
If you are interested, apply now for international scholarships at Monash university in Australia.
|Deadline||:|| The application deadlines are:
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Number of Awards:
31 grants are available. Applications from students from all nations are welcomed and nations with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
Total regular value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence).
*Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- They must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- They will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
International students can apply for these merit scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements:
For entry to Monash University, applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5; Reading: 6.0, Listening: 6.0, Writing: 6.0 and Speaking: 6.0
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550, Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79 with minimum scores: Writing: 21, Listening: 12, Reading: 13 and Speaking: 18