Applications are invited for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne in the 2019-20 academic year. Up to 50 scholarships are available.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.|
|Provider||:||The University of Melbourne|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships:
This scholarship provides either a:
• $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
• 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
• 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Nationality: Scholarships are available to International students.
Number of Scholarships:
Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
Eligibility for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
• Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
• At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
• At least 97% in an approved foundation program
• At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
English Language Requirements for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.