Applications are invited for Adelaide Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide in Australia. Application is open for International Students to pursue undergraduate degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||19 January 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Adelaide Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Life on campus at the University of Adelaide is friendly and relaxed, making it easy to socialize
- This wide range of courses is further strengthened by a high-quality teaching staff who are among the best in their respective fields.
- The size of our student and staff bodies ensures favorable staff-student ratios.
- They’ve split up the information into Study and Other Costs (living costs, and pre- and post-arrival costs). For more information please visit their official website.
- No matter what your budget or living needs, there’s a suitable accommodation option for everyone in Adelaide. University will help each and every student regarding any accommodation.
Eligibility for Adelaide Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Available for commencing international undergraduate students only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years;
- Up to 40 scholarships available each year;
- Available for study in any discipline except Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience)
- Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing
- The selection process for the Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection
- As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level which is the equivalent of a GPA of 6/7 (85%) for a scholarship.
Eligible Regions: Open for all Except for (Australian & New Zealand) citizen.