Applications are invited for ANU PhD Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open to pursue PhD degree for Australian and International Students at Australian National University (ANU) in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by 31 August 2018. Domestic students are required to apply for admission by 31 October 2018.|
|Providers||:||Australian National University (ANU)|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of ANU PhD Scholarships:
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependent Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave
Nationality for ANU PhD Scholarships:
Scholarship is available for our domestic or international students.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available.
Eligibility for ANU PhD Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for are Australian or international students.
- Are domestic or international students; and
- Have applied for admission to a PhD or Professional Doctorate by Research program; and
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class honours (some Colleges may consider students with upper second-class honours), or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognised university.
English Language Requirements for ANU PhD Scholarships:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. Please also refer to the ANU English Language Policy.
1,863 total views, 3 views today