Applications are invited for Australian Institute of Music Scholarship in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||24 January 2018|
|Providers||:||Australian Institute of Music|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Australian Institute of Music Scholarship:
- Excellence Scholarships up to $5000 per scholarship to be applied against the first year of full-time student tuition at either AIM (Sydney or Melbourne) campus.
Eligibility for Australian Institute of Music Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
AIM National Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective Domestic (Australian citizen) only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM.
AIM International Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective International students only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
3,915 total views, 3 views today