Applications are invited for Australian Institute of Music Scholarship in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||24 January 2018|
|Providers||:||Australian Institute of Music|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Australian Institute of Music Scholarship:
- Excellence Scholarships up to $5000 per scholarship to be applied against the first year of full-time student tuition at either AIM (Sydney or Melbourne) campus.
Eligibility for Australian Institute of Music Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
AIM National Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective Domestic (Australian citizen) only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM.
AIM International Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective International students only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
1,045 total views, 22 views today