Applications are invited for CSIRO Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 May 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Farming systems|
Benefits of CSIRO Scholarships :
AU$80K to AU$91K plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
Eligibility for CSIRO Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be successful, you will need:
- A doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline area such as farming systems, agronomy, crop/pasture science, soil science or related discipline.
- Capability in field-based experimentation in farming systems.
- Capacity to develop or apply simulation models to farming systems research.
- The ability to engage and communicate effectively with a range of researcher and industry stakeholders.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary, regionally dispersed research team, plus the motivation and discipline to carry out autonomous research.
- A valid driver’s licence, and the willingness and ability to travel both interstate and locally, with occasional overnight stays.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have high level is written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent the research team effectively internally and externally, including at national and international conferences.