Applications are invited for CSIRO Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 May 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Farming systems|
Benefits of CSIRO Scholarships :
AU$80K to AU$91K plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
Eligibility for CSIRO Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be successful, you will need:
- A doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline area such as farming systems, agronomy, crop/pasture science, soil science or related discipline.
- Capability in field-based experimentation in farming systems.
- Capacity to develop or apply simulation models to farming systems research.
- The ability to engage and communicate effectively with a range of researcher and industry stakeholders.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary, regionally dispersed research team, plus the motivation and discipline to carry out autonomous research.
- A valid driver’s licence, and the willingness and ability to travel both interstate and locally, with occasional overnight stays.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have high level is written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent the research team effectively internally and externally, including at national and international conferences.
1,511 total views, 7 views today