Applications are invited for Deakin University STEM Scholarships to pursue research study at The Deakin University in Australia. Scholarships will be awarded to students undergraduate and post graduate scholarships.
The aim of the undergraduate and post graduate Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||6 November 2017|
|Providers||:||The Deakin University|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Post Graduate|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.|
- 20% of your student contributions (tuition fees).
Eligibility for Deakin University STEM Scholarships:
To be eligible students for Deakin University STEM Scholarships must:
- Be a citizen of China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each year of study in order to maintain the scholarship for the following year (across 8 credit points)
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology^ or Science. The Master of Science (Research) degree is also eligible.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program: Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this scholarship. Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
Nationality: Citizens from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
1,423 total views, 3 views today