Applications are invited for Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue postgraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 December 2018|
|Providers||:||Edith Cowan University|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Edith Cowan University Scholarships :
- The scholarship offers a 10% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Eligibility for Edith Cowan University Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to studyecu-at-ecu.edu.au.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student who can demonstrate a high level of academic performance in prior studies and a high level of English competency;
- Intend to study a postgraduate coursework degree;
- Be commencing study at ECU in the next intake;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU;
- Not currently be enrolled in another ECU course;
- Be an International student and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
- Be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, ECU South West (Bunbury) or online (if applicable).
English Language Requirements: Students must have a high level of English competency.