Applications are invited for Engineering Scholarships for International Students in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelor of Science or Master of Engineering degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||Engineering Institute of Technology|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor and Masters|
|Field of Study||:||Science and Engineering|
Benefits of Scholarships for International Students in Australia:
- AUD $10,000 off your tuition fees for our full-time Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
Eligibility for Scholarships for International Students in Australia:
- Eligible Countries: Open to all students (Domestic & International).Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You can be a campus-based or online student
- You must provide a full page written explanation describing why you should be chosen for this scholarship
- You must meet the relevant English Language Proficiency Requirement for the course you wish to study
- You must meet the relevant entry requirements for the course you wish to study + at least a 60% pass result in Maths in your final academic year
- You must be a full fee-paying, non-sponsored student
This scholarship is applicable for the following on-campus and online engineering degrees EIT is running in 2018:
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
English Language Requirements for the Scholarships for International Students in Australia: An overall IELTS of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0 (this can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests) – if applicable