Engineering Institute of Technology Scholarships for International Students in Australia
Applications are invited for Engineering Institute of Technology Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelor of Science or Master of Engineering degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||Engineering Institute of Technology|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor and Masters|
|Field of Study||:||Science and Engineering|
Benefits of Engineering Institute of Technology Scholarships :
- AUD $10,000 off your tuition fees for our full-time Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
Eligibility for Engineering Institute of Technology Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: Open to all students (Domestic & International).
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You can be a campus-based or online student
- You must provide a full page written explanation describing why you should be chosen for this scholarship
- You must meet the relevant English Language Proficiency Requirement for the course you wish to study
- You must meet the relevant entry requirements for the course you wish to study + at least a 60% pass result in Maths in your final academic year
- You must be a full fee-paying, non-sponsored student
This scholarship is applicable for the following on-campus and online engineering degrees EIT is running in 2018:
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
English Language Requirements: An overall IELTS of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0 (this can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests) – if applicable