Applications are invited for Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 April 2018|
|Providers||:||Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Post Graduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships:
The Awards are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply:
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel—payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- Establishment allowance—a once only payment of A$5,000 as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – is a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department. From 1 January 2013, CLE payable to awardees is A$30,000 per year.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)—a compulsory 4-6 week program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on life and study in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)—provided to cover the student’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary Academic Support may be available to ensure a Scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork (for research awardees and Master by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is the compulsory component)—may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Eligibility for Australia Awards Scholarships:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- One of the countries that can be participated is to be a citizen.
- Be unmarried.
- There can be no complications related to immigration or passport.
- Resolve the issues related to admission to the institutes for which the
- scholarship was applied.
- Must be a student visa.
- Australian citizens cannot apply.
Eligible Regions: Africa (Masters study), Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Myanmar, Mongolia, Nauru, Nepal, Nepal, Palestinian Territories, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, and Wallis and Futuna.
6,229 total views, 3 views today