Applications are invited for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship in Australia. Applications are open for international students other than Australia or New Zealand citizens to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Griffith University in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
The Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
Nationality: This postgraduate scholarship is available for a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Number of Scholarships: Postgraduate scholarship numbers are limited. When the limit for scholarship acceptances has been reached, the Griffith International Scholarship office will advise applicants that all available scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn.
Eligibility for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for the citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
English Language Requirements for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.