Applications are invited for RMIT University Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of RMIT University Scholarships:
- The value of the scholarship is AU$2,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living.
- The scholarship is made up of:
- AU$1000 will be transferred into student’s bank account after census date
- AU$250 CoOp bookstore voucher
- AU$750 Coles Myer Gift Card
Eligibility for RMIT University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have received a minimum grade of 65% in previous studies.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.