The Curtin University is offering Science & Engineering Merit Extension Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme within the Faculty of Science & Engineering available to International Students.
The Science and Engineering International Merit Extension Scholarship is designed to award high achieving students, who commenced the first year of their program through the 2015 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship or the 2016 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship 25% of their annual tuition fee providing they achieve and maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of 75 per cent or above.
Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
|Deadline||:||31 December 2016|
|Providers||:||The Curtin University|
|Fields of Study||:||
All Undergraduate courses within the Faculty of Science & Engineering available to International Students.
Scholarship Award: The Science & Engineering Merit Extension Scholarship will provide 25% of annual tuition fee for full-fee paying international students who are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for a Science and Engineering International Merit Scholarship:
- Must be citizens of Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Must have met Curtin University and course academic and English language entry requirements
- Must be international, full fee-paying students, enrolled in a program of study through the 2015 or 2016 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarships
- Must have commenced a full undergraduate degree in Semester 1 or 2, 2015 or Semester 1 or 2, 2016 at Curtin University, Western Australia
- Cannot be studying at Curtin via a sponsoring body
- Must not have received any credits for recognised learning (CRL)
- Students must achieve and maintain an ongoing course weighted average of 75% or above.
Nationality: Citizens of Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
1,674 total views, 3 views today