Applications are offered for The 2019 University of Adelaide Family Scholarship in Australia. Applications are invited for international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalize their admissions process and scholarship application as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.|
|Providers||:||University of Adelaide|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of The 2019 University of Adelaide Family Scholarship:
This scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Nationality: This scholarship is available for international students. Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for The 2019 University of Adelaide Family Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognized scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see scholarship terms and conditions (pdf file) for a list of excluded degree programs.
English Language Requirements for The 2019 University of Adelaide Family Scholarship:
The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL– internet based and paper based
- Pearson Test of English– Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
However, University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases.
The majority of language tests and qualifications that meet the University’s minimum English requirements have a validity of two years preceding the date of application.
Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the University’s English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are granted direct entry into the University.
1,648 total views, 15 views today