Applications are invited for University of Adelaide Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework commencing in 2019 only.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented international students (except Australia and New Zealand).
|Deadline||:||Applications Deadline: 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 04/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/20192nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019
|Providers||:||University of Adelaide|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects (some exclusion applies)|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of University of Adelaide Scholarships:
The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program. The scholarships provide a tuition fee waiver of the scholarship value for the duration indicated in the scholarship award letter for study at the University of Adelaide. The scholarships do not cover the costs of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide.
Eligibility for University of Adelaide Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded programs.
English Language Requirements: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS(International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL– internet based and paper based
- Pearson Test of English– Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
However, the University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases.
The majority of language tests and qualifications that meet the University’s minimum English requirements have a validity of two years preceding the date of application.
Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the University’s English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are granted direct entry into the University.
2,881 total views, 13 views today