Applications are invited for University of Melbourne Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue graduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||University of Melbourne|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of University of Melbourne Scholarships:
The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Eligibility for University of Melbourne Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- Have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- Be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- Not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in BioSciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the Faculty of Science.
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.