Applications are invited for University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree for 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||SEMESTER ONE 2018:
Round 3 : 26 January 2018
Round 3: 8 June 2018
|Providers||:||University of Sydney|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for University of Sydney Scholarships:
- Up to A$40,000.00 value awarded to international students based on academic merit.
- Tier 1 Scholarships capped at AUD$40,000 towards a recipient’s first-year tuition fees for the enrolled CRICOS registered program of study at the University of Sydney is open to ALL international students enrolled in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework full degrees only.
- Tier 2 Scholarships capped at AUD$20,000 towards a recipient’s first-year tuition fees for the enrolled CRICOS registered program of study at the University of Sydney will only be offered to citizens of selected countries * (see over the page) and enrolled in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework full degrees only.
- Tier 3 Scholarships capped at AUD$5,000 towards a recipient’s first-year tuition fees for the enrolled CRICOS registered program of study at the University of Sydney is open to ALL international students enrolled in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework full degrees only.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
Eligibility for University of Sydney Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
*TIER 2 SCHOLARSHIPS will be offered to citizens of selected countries. Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam. Subcontinent: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa. Middle East: Azerbaijan, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Turkey. Europe: all EU countries, Schengen member states, Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Russian Federation. Americas: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico. Oceania: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Palau, Tonga, Tuvalu.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements
- Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered;
- Only applicants who are not citizens of Australia and New Zealand nor a permanent resident of Australia will be considered;
- Specifically for tier 2 scholarships, only applicants who are citizens of the nominated country will be considered; o Students who have already commenced are not eligible.
- Students applying for their second University of Sydney Degree will be eligible for the scholarships so long as they have not been recipients of a University of Sydney scholarship in their first University of Sydney degree.
- University of Sydney Foundation Program (USFP) students articulating into full Degree University of Sydney CRICOS registered programs will also be eligible for the scholarships and will be assessed similarly to all other direct applicants on the basis of academic merit.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
1,635 total views, 3 views today