Applications are invited for Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018-2019 academic year .
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||Deadline varies according to courses|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor, or Postgraduate Coursework degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Murdoch University Scholarships:
- $10,000 for all Business and Governance eligible degree courses
- $11,000 for the Bachelor of Nursing course
- $7,000 for all other eligible degree courses
Eligibility for Murdoch University Scholarships:
To be eligible for these scholarships, students must meet all three of the below eligibility criteria:
- Be an International Student who is a citizen of one of the following countries; Bangladesh, Bhutan,China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka; and
- Be a new international student applicant who applies for, and receives an offer, a conditional offer or a packaged offer to commence studies at Murdoch University; in either: Semester 1 2017; or Semester 2 2017; or Semester 1 2018; or Semester 2 2018; or Semester 1 2019; or Semester 2 2019; and in one of the eligible courses; and the eligible course should be studied internally at one of Murdoch University’s Australian Campuses.
- Not be recipients of another scholarship awarded by Murdoch University.
Note: For the purposes of this scholarship, a new international student is defined as a student who has not completed the same AQF level qualification at Murdoch that they are now applying to study at Murdoch University
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in their previous study.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)