The University of Queensland is pleased to offer Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD Scholarship to study full time in Australia.
This project will explore novel human-centric IoT opportunities that will interface with future Boeing real-time data communication frameworks or existing IT infrastructure in the factory space. It will aim to provide unobtrusive, contextually significant data production to support factory operator activities in a safety critical manufacturing environment.
The University of Queensland positively influences society by engaging in the pursuit of excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. UQ helps shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
|Deadline||:||31 August 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of Queensland|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarship is awarded under the project Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) for Digital Aviation (Novel Human-centric Data Production in Smart Factories).|
Scholarship Award for PhD Scholarship:
The selected student will receive a UQ Graduate School living stipend of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate) and an additional Boeing Top UP Scholarship of $14,150 per annum. The top-up will be awarded on a yearly basis according to satisfactory progress.
Eligibility for PhD Scholarship:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
To be eligible you must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or Institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
Nationality for PhD Scholarship: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.