Applications are invited for EIT Dean’s Inaugural Scholarship at The Engineering Institute of Technology in Australia. Application is open for International Students to pursue undergraduate and masters degree in 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 December 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate (All BSc’s)|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects of Engineering|
Benefits for Dean’s Inaugural Scholarship:
- This scholarship provides eligible students: 10% off their tuition fee.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
Eligibility for Dean’s Inaugural Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is only for:
- Students with an overall IELTS of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0.
- (This can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests).
- Students with no more than 5 backlogs (fails)
- Students who can provide evidence of a good aptitude in Mathematics
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus in 2018
- Students commencing full-time, on-campus study
English Language Requirements: Students with an overall IELTS of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0. (This can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests).
270 total views, 10 views today