Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Research Positions to pursue research study at The Deakin University in Australia. Scholarships will be awarded to students undergraduate and post graduate scholarships.
The aim of the undergraduate and post graduate Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||1 October 2017|
|Providers||:||The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
- These positions will cover the followings:
- An allowance for relocation expenses to and from Laxenburg;
- Limited support for monthly business travel;
- A scholarship that is internationally competitive (~ 39,000 EUR p.a.). It is exempt from taxation in Austria but subject to the principle of income aggregation;
- All appointees are eligible for either state or private health insurance.
Eligibility for Postdoctoral Research Positions:
Applicants for Postdoctoral Research Positions must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates should have their PhD at the time of taking up the appointment and are expected to have a proven record of research accomplishments, and a solid working knowledge of English
- Candidates should have held their PhD for less than five years at the application deadline
- The fellowship requires you to be present at IIASA (the typical period for IIASA-funded postdoctoral support is 12-24 months). Please do not apply if you need to be away from the institute to do your research or expect IIASA to fund field research overseas
- Preference will be given to applicants who are nationals of countries where IIASA has a National Member Organization
- IIASA does not do lab-type research and therefore has no labs
Nationality for Postdoctoral Research Positions: Applicants of Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, Egypt, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA and Vietnam can apply for these positions.
2,464 total views, 3 views today