Applications are invited for University of Graz Scholarships in Austria. Applications are open for international students to pursue Postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||12 September 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Graz|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Graz Scholarships:
- This is how the University of Graz will help you to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):
- Receive up to 400 € for your travel costs to Austria
- Attend a free intensive workshop on the application for MSCA – IFs in Graz
- Boost your chances by getting to know in person your mentor and possibilities
Eligibility for University of Graz Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Approval of a mentor at the University of Graz.
- Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for an IF
- o You have not lived in Austria for more than 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline
- o You are an „experienced researcher“ (PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience) Attendance of the workshop in Graz (7th of June 2018)
- Submission of a proposal with the University of Graz as host organization in the call of 2018
- Be among the first 20 candidates to register for the incentive and fulfil the other requirements
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.