Applications are invited for University of Graz Scholarships in Austria. Applications are open for international students to pursue Postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||12 September 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Graz|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Graz Scholarships:
- This is how the University of Graz will help you to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):
- Receive up to 400 € for your travel costs to Austria
- Attend a free intensive workshop on the application for MSCA – IFs in Graz
- Boost your chances by getting to know in person your mentor and possibilities
Eligibility for University of Graz Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Approval of a mentor at the University of Graz.
- Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for an IF
- o You have not lived in Austria for more than 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline
- o You are an „experienced researcher“ (PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience) Attendance of the workshop in Graz (7th of June 2018)
- Submission of a proposal with the University of Graz as host organization in the call of 2018
- Be among the first 20 candidates to register for the incentive and fulfil the other requirements
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
2,117 total views, 16 views today