Applications are invited for University of Graz Scholarships in Austria. Applications are open for international students to pursue doctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Graz|
|Field of Study||:||Accounting, Reporting, and Taxation|
Benefits of University of Graz Scholarships:
- DART is funded by the Austrian Science Fund (www.fwf.ac.at). In accordance with the Austrian Science Fund’s guidelines for doctoral programs, DART scholarship holders are paid a salary for a period of 3-4 years. The annual salary after taxes and social security contributions amounts to approximately 20,000 Euros. Given the costs for living and housing in Graz or Vienna, this salary enables the scholarship holders to concentrate on their studies.
- Scholarships will be granted for a three-year period. For scholarship holders who spend a research period of at least six months at a qualified university outside of Austria, this period can be extended to up to four years.
- PhD students who already have to fund from other sources (e.g. universities and specific projects) can also apply for DART membership as associated doctoral students. They are subject to the same application procedures and qualification criteria as students with scholarships. Associated doctoral students are fully integrated into the DART curriculum.
- The respective universities provide the doctoral students with sufficient office space on campus. Offices are equipped with the usual furniture (particularly desks, chairs) and standard personal computers with access to the universities’ IT infrastructures. The universities provide rooms for meetings and workshops for the DART doctoral program.
Eligibility for University of Graz Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
4,444 total views, 3 views today