Applications are invited for fully funded Fully Funded PhD Fellowship in Belgium. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 July 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Pretoria|
|Field of Study||:||Linguistic Typology|
Benefits of Fully Funded PhD Fellowship:
- The fellow will receive a salary of approximately 2000 EUR/month (after taxes) for a period of four years and all regular provisions for PhD fellows at the University of Leuven. In addition, s/he will be allocated office space and a laptop, and receive funding for research activities like attending conferences abroad and organizing workshops and conferences in Leuven or elsewhere.
Eligibility for Fully Funded PhD Fellowship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applications are invited from candidates with the following qualifications:
- An MA in linguistics (or equivalent, e.g. BA Hons), with academic distinction
- Experience with linguistic typology and/or linguistic fieldwork
- Strong analytical skills and the motivation to pursue creative work in linguistics
- A good command of English
- A cooperative attitude and the capacity to actively participate in project activities (e.g. data sessions) and in events of the research units involved in the project (including their seminar series)
- The ability to present research results at international conferences, and to publish in peer-reviewed journals
English Language Requirements for Fully Funded PhD Fellowship: Applicants must have a good command of English.
8,460 total views, 4 views today