British Columbia University Scholarships for PhD Students in Canada 2018
Applications are invited for British Columbia University Scholarships at British Columbia University in Canada. Scholarships is open for international students to pursue PhD degree for 2018-19 academic year.
|Deadline||:||2 February 2018|
|Providers||:||British Columbia University|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for British Columbia University Scholarships:
- The fellowship provides funding for a total of four years: a $25,000 stipend plus tuition for four years from the College of Graduate Studies; also, each recipient’s supervisor, department, or Faculty may wish to provide additional funds (top-ups) comprised of awards, teaching assistantships and/or research assistantships in any or all of the four years of the Fellowship.
Eligibility for British Columbia University Scholarships:
- Hold a valid student visa and be registered full time when they begin their UBCO doctoral program
- Be starting a UBCO doctoral program in September 2018
- For fast-track students (who advance/transfer from a master’s to a doctoral program without completing their master’s degree), the effective date of transfer to the doctoral program must be September 2018
- Have an admission GPA of first-class standing
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).