Applications are invited for British Columbia University Scholarships at British Columbia University in Canada. Scholarships is open for international students to pursue PhD degree for 2018-19 academic year.
|Deadline||:||2 February 2018|
|Providers||:||British Columbia University|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for British Columbia University Scholarships:
- The fellowship provides funding for a total of four years: a $25,000 stipend plus tuition for four years from the College of Graduate Studies; also, each recipient’s supervisor, department, or Faculty may wish to provide additional funds (top-ups) comprised of awards, teaching assistantships and/or research assistantships in any or all of the four years of the Fellowship.
Eligibility for British Columbia University Scholarships:
- Hold a valid student visa and be registered full time when they begin their UBCO doctoral program
- Be starting a UBCO doctoral program in September 2018
- For fast-track students (who advance/transfer from a master’s to a doctoral program without completing their master’s degree), the effective date of transfer to the doctoral program must be September 2018
- Have an admission GPA of first-class standing
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
2,046 total views, 12 views today