Applications are invited for International Student Undergraduate Bursary in Canada. Application is open for international students to pursue Undergraduates for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 January 2018 (for winter term)|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||all subjects|
Benefits for International Student Undergraduate Bursary :
It is intended to cover costs directly related to the student’s academic success.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for International Student Undergraduate Bursary :
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme
Entrance Requirements: Eligible students must:
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.