Applications are invited for TFS Grade 7 Entrance Scholarship Program in Canada. Applications are open for international students who will be entering Grade 7 at TFS – Canada’s International School for the academic year 2019-2020.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 November 2018|
|Providers||:||TFS – Canada’s International School|
|Course Level||:||Scholarships are available to students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2019.|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of TFS Grade 7 Entrance Scholarship Program:
These are full scholarships covering tuition, uniform, books and incidental fees, we define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Nationality: All nationalities
Eligibility for TFS Grade 7 Entrance Scholarship Program:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018 and who don’t currently attend TFS.
- The Grade 7 Entrance Scholars will be selected based on academic merit, involvement in school-related and/or community activities and financial need. TFS define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
- Students currently in immersion or French schools can apply, as well as those in English-language schools. Those who are not fluent in French will enter special Intro program for the first year, which follows the regular curriculum but with a special focus on language acquisition.
English Language Requirements for TFS Grade 7 Entrance Scholarship Program:
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.