Central South University Scholarships for International Students in China
Applications are invited for Central South University Scholarships in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelors, Master, Doctoral and Chinese language training for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2018|
|Providers||:||Central South University (CSU)|
|Course Level||:||Masters, Bachelors, Doctoral|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Central South University Scholarships:
Full scholarship covers tuition, on-campus dormitory and medical insurance fees and provides a monthly living allowance of 2000 RMB for bachelor degree students, 2500 RMB for master degree students and 3000 RMB for doctoral degree students. The partial scholarship covers tuition and medical insurance fees.
Eligibility for Central South University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
1) Non-Chinese citizens with non- criminal records and in good health.
2) For Bachelor Degree a high school graduate aged from 18 to 30; for Master Degree a bachelor degree holder aged from18 to 35; for Doctoral Degree a master’s degree holder aged from 18 t0 40; for Chinese language training a total beginner without study experience in China aged from 18 to 30.
3) Applicants of postgraduate programs are required to have a strong academic background, innovated, and with a great capability of research.
4) For Chinese-taught programs, HSK 4 (above 180) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: the native speaker of Chinese or the previous degree was fully taught in Chinese or applicants of BA Program of Chinese language. Those who are not qualified for HSK when applying must attend Chinese training for one year in CSU and pass HSK 4 test, otherwise cannot start academic degree study.
For English-taught programs, TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.0 (received within two years) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: the native speaker of English or the previous degree was fully taught in English.
5) Not funded by any other institution or scholarship than CSU.
English Language Requirements: For English-taught programs, TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.0 (received within two years) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: a native speaker of English or the previous degree was fully taught in English.