Applications are invited for CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government scholarships provided to students of a country other than the People’s Republic of China. Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral degree program.
This scholarship will be provided to the excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu.
China Pharmaceutical University (CPU), situated in the historical and cultural city of Nanjing, is one of the “211 projects” key universities affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China. It has been known for its long history and its leadership role in China’s pharmaceutical academic field. The University was founded in 1936 as China’s first independent four-year National College of Pharmacy and the first public institution for higher pharmaceutical education in China.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2017|
|Providers||:||People’s Republic of China|
|Fields of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded in the various fields offered by the university.|
Scholarship Award: Basic Information and Duration of the Scholarships
- Full scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- Accommodation: Free on-campus dormitory accommodation (double room),
- Monthly stipend: CNY1, 500 per month
Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date
- Medical insurance
Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
- Partial Scholarship
CNY 30000 for one year and the awardees will receive the scholarship half by half in two semesters.
? Categories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarship
|Full scholarship||Bachelor’s candidate||4 academic year|
|Master’s candidate||3 academic year|
|Partial scholarship||Bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral candidates||1 academic year|
Eligibility: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25;
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
- Language requirements
- HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
- IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs;
- Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities;
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
Nationality: Students of a country other than the People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
594 total views, 23 views today