Applications are invited for Fully Funded Peking University Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students to pursue Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL) for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 March – 28 May 2018|
|Field of Study||:||MTCSOL|
Benefits of Fully Funded Peking University Scholarships:
- Exempt from tuition;
- Accommodation: Peking University provides twin rooms at Zhong Guan Xin Yuan (the Global Village) on campus;
- Monthly Allowances: 3000RMB;
- Comprehensive insurance fee.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Peking University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The scholarship is oriented at outstanding students of Confucius Institutes (Classrooms), overseas local Chinese language teachers, winners of the “Chinese Bridge” Chinese Proficiency Competitions for Foreign College Students and for Foreign High School Students, excellent foreign college students majored in Chinese.
- Non-Chinese citizens; Under the age of 35;
- The applicant should have a bachelor degree or its equivalent;
- get a score of at least 210 on the HSK (level 6) and a score of at least 60 on the HSKK (intermediate level);
- The applicant with a specific teaching post arranged will be given prior admission (certification by the institution he/she will teach for is required).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.