Applications are invited for Fully Funded Schwarzman International Scholars Leadership Program in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters degree program in the 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||27 September 2018|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||Students pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, with concentrations in one of the disciplines:|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Fully Funded Schwarzman International Scholars Leadership Program:
These scholarships will be including:
- Fully funded tuition fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Accommodation facility.
- Travel allowance to and from Beijing at the beginning and at the end of the semester.
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone.
- A personal stipend of $3,500.
- Course books and other supplies.
Nationality: Available to students of all nationalities.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for Fully Funded Schwarzman International Scholars Leadership Program:
Eligible Countries: Available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be having an undergraduate degree from and credible college or university.
- All those applicants who are currently enrolled in their undergraduate programs must be able to successfully complete their degree requirements by 1st August 2019.
- Their no specific requirements of the undergraduate degree.
Age Limit for Fully Funded Schwarzman International Scholars Leadership Program:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age but not 29 or above as on 1st August 2019.
- There are no specific requirements, all nationalities are welcome.
English language Requirements for Fully Funded Schwarzman International Scholars Leadership Program:
All the applicants must have strong English language skills. If the native language of the applicant is not English then the following test scores are acceptable:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)