Fully Funded SWUFE Scholarships for International Students in China
Applications are invited for Fully Funded SWUFE Scholarships in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelor, master and PhD programme for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2018|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor, Masters and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Fully Funded SWUFE Scholarships:
- SWUFE provides Full Scholarships and Partial Scholarships.
Full Scholarships include tuition, accommodation on campus, living allowance, and international student comprehensive medical insurance. Details are as follows:
a) Tuition: Waived
b) Accommodation on campus: RMB 500-800/month (Different types of dormitory)
c) Living allowance: RMB 1200/month for bachelor students, RMB 1500/month for master students and RMB 1800/month for PhD students.
d) Medical insurance fee: Waived
Partial Scholarship only includes tuition.
Availability of scholarships is merit-based. According to the situation of effective application, quota and type of scholarships are decided by the CIE each year.
Eligibility for Fully Funded SWUFE Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local governments, as well as the regulations of SWUFE.
- Education background:
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a graduate certificate from high schools
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree
- Applicants must meet all requirements of the majors, including academic level, research ability, language level and others.
- The maximum age of applicants is 30 years of age for a bachelor’s degree program, 35 years of age for a master’s degree program, and 40 years of age for a PhD program;
- Applicants are not sponsored by any other type of scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Minimum Language Requirement
- Language of instruction in Chinese: HSK 4
- Language of instruction in English: IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80