Applications are invited for Fully Funded Zhejiang University Scholarships in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue Doctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 May 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Fully Funded Zhejiang University Scholarships:
Full scholarship, including:
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: CNY 3,500 per month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Eligibility Fully Funded Zhejiang University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must meet the requirements prescribed in Doctoral Degree Programs Admission 2017
- Applicants shall graduate from Top 500 World Universities (can refer to 2016 World University Rankings published by QS, ARWU, US News or Times Higher) or top universities in their home countries. Applicants must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record and display strong scientific research ability.
- Applicants must have earned acceptance by ZJU professor, who has student enrollment qualification in Two-High Doctoral Program.
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other scholarships or funding.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
2,311 total views, 3 views today