Applications are invited by West Scotland University Scholarships for master’s degree at the University of Scotland in Cyprus. This scholarships is open for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of West Scotland|
|Field of Study||:||
Benefit for West Scotland University Scholarships:
- 25- 75% scholarship on Merit basis.
- Students who successfully complete their studies at UWS in Cyprus will receive a standard UWS degree parchment and this will be conferred by UWS at a formal graduation ceremony.
- The issuing and conferment of these awards are the responsibility of the University of the West of Scotland.
Eligibility for West Scotland University Scholarships:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum CGPA: 3.0 (Over 4.0)
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL iBT 80 (Required if Bachelor’s Degree was not taught in English Language)
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Regions: Open for All