Applications are invited for University of Southern Denmark Scholarships in Denmark. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||11 May 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Southern Denmark|
|Field of Study||:||Clinical Machine Learning and Data Science|
Benefits of Vienna University of Technology Scholarships :
- Employment as a postdoc is temporary. The employment will cease without further notice at the end of the period.
- Employment is governed by the Protocol on PhD Research Fellows signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Research will be predominant in the position. Teaching assignments can be agreed individually. Furthermore, other types of assignments may occur to a limited degree.
- The Faculty determines the distribution of the various assignments. The weighting of the different assignments may vary over time.
Eligibility for Vienna University of Technology Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Employment as a postdoc requires scientific qualifications at PhD level.
Applications will be assessed by an expert. Applicants will be informed of their assessment by the Faculty. An interview might be part of the assessment process.
Applicants are required to have a proven research track record and a PhD degree in one of the following domains:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Applied Mathematics or Physics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
The successful candidates are expected to engage in various projects in the domain of clinical machine learning including Bowel diseases, Neurodegenerative diseases, and Diabetes.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).