Applications are invited for Egyptian Governorates Scholarships to pursue Bachelor study at German University in Cairo in Egypt. Scholarships will be awarded to students for Bachelor scholarships.
The aim of the Bachelor Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||30 July 2017|
|Providers||:||German University in Cairo|
|Field of Study||:||All scientific and research fields.|
Scholarship Award for Egyptian Governorates Scholarships:
- Study fees throughout the whole study period (four or five academic years as per the chosen study group)
- Accommodation based on availability (for non-Cairo residents)
- Transportation (for non-Cairo residents)
- Admission Test fees
- Lab insurance
Numbers of Scholarships: fifty-four scholarships are available.
Eligibility for Egyptian Governorates Scholarships :
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant should be an Egyptian citizen.
- Applicant should be among top-ranked Al-Thanaweya Al-Amma holders on the Governorates level for the same year of admission.
- Applicant has to pass GUC admission tests.
- For faculties of Applied Sciences and Arts or Architecture Engineering passing the aptitude exam is a must.
- Scholarship holders shall register for the full semester load of the regular student as per the study programs’ curricula.
- Students have to graduate in the minimum graduation period required for each study group.
- Applicants should abide by all GUC bylaws and regulation, as well as GUC housing regulation.
- Students receiving scholarships will maintain their scholarship so long as their overall GPA is better than 3.00 (C)
Nationality: Egyptian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
2,588 total views, 6 views today