Applications are invited for Archimedes Foundation Scholarships in Estonia. Applications are open for international students to pursue research for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 May 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Archimedes Foundation Scholarships :
The scholarship rate for PhD studies is 660 euros per month.
Eligibility for Archimedes Foundation Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to the following group of applicants:
Group A countries: 1. The People’s Republic of China 2. Israel 3. Greece 4. Poland 5. The Czech Republic 6. Turkey.
Group B countries: 1. United States of America 2. Armenia 3. Azerbaijan 4. Belgium 5. Brazil 6. Bulgaria 7. Egypt 8. Philippines 9. Georgia 10. Spain 11. Croatia 12. India 13. Indonesia 14. Italy 15. Canada 16. Kazakhstan 17. The Republic of Korea 18. Cyprus 19. Lithuania 20. Latvia 21. Mexico 22. Moldova 23. Portugal 24. France 25. Germany 26. Slovenia 27. Finland 28. Sri Lanka 29. United Kingdom 30. Thailand 31. Tunisia 32. Ukraine 33. Hungary 34. Russia 35. Vietnam.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The scholarship supports foreign students in their studies at the Estonian higher education institutions.
- The scholarship can be applied for by the foreign students who wish to study at a higher education institution in Estonia during the 2018/2019 academic year at formal studies or as an exchange student.
- The scholarship supports master and PhD studies in all fields. In the first stage of higher education, the scholarship can only be applied for fields that are related to Estonian language and culture.
- Applications are accepted from students from countries who are the citizens of one of the countries listed in Annex 1 or whose home university is located in one of those countries.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
1,815 total views, 3 views today