Applications are invited for PhD Studentship Juan Rodes in Europe. Application is open for International Students to pursue Master degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 November 2017|
|Providers||:||The European Association|
|Field of Study||:||Basic, translational or clinical Hepatology|
Benefits for PhD Studentship Juan Rodes:
- Tuition and mandatory university fees;
- Monthly stipend for room, board, and other living expenses;
- Program-related travel;
- Accident and health insurance during the program;
- Funds for educational materials and professional development;
- All costs associated with pre-academic summer program and annual conference;
- Support for students with disabilities to obtain reasonable accommodations necessary for participating in the program of study.
Eligibility for PhD Studentship Juan Rodes:
- Eligible Countries: The programme is open to Europeans and Non-Europeans applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a M.Sc. or M.D. or equivalent degree of eligibility to access a PhD studentship or be expected to receive this within the next 6 months.
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application;
- Applicant must not hold a permanent position;
- The Hosting Institution must be in Europe;
- The Hosting Institution must be different from the Home Institution and preferably located in a different European country;
- Once the PhD fellowship is awarded, the hosting institution must offer a structured PhD training programme;
- No more than 1 application per hosting and home institution will be considered each year;
- The research supervisor(s) in the hosting institution must be EASL member(s) but must not be member(s) of the EASL Governing Board.
- No restriction on the applicant’s nationality;
- Age limit for applicants is 35 years.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
2,129 total views, 4 views today