14 International PhD Scholarships in Nanoscience and Biophysics at CeNS in Germany
Applications are invited for International PhD Scholarships at Center for NanoScience (CeNS) in Germany. Application is open for international students to pursue PhD programme in the fields of natural sciences and life sciences for 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||5 February 2018|
|Course Level||:||PhD programme|
|Field of Study||:||Nanoscience and Biophysics|
Benefits for International PhD Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships: There are 14 PhD positions, three short-term scholarships and one postdoc position.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for International PhD Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: CeNS is looking for highly motivated applicants with excellent grades and a strong scientific interest who are enthusiastic about the multidisciplinary activities of CeNS.
For PhD positions
- Holding a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in either the field of physics, chemistry or life sciences
- Preparing for a Master’s degree in one of the above-named fields to be completed no later than two months before the start of the project OR hold a master’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent grades
- A very good command of the English language
- Strong scientific motivation
- High interest in interdisciplinary research
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.