Applications are invited for Bucerius Law School Scholarships in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2018|
|Providers||:||Bucerius Law School|
|Field of Study||:||Law or Business|
Benefits of Bucerius Law School Scholarships:
- The Bucerius Global Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program. In addition to covering the entire tuition fee for the one-year program, the scholarship includes a stipend for living expenses.
- Full-tuition scholarship (EUR 22,000)
- The additional stipend for living expenses
- Exclusively for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business
Eligibility for Bucerius Law School Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students from the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business is a full-time Master’s program for young professionals with an undergraduate degree and an interest or experience in the fields of law and business. The program is a non-consecutive Master, which means that work experience is required.
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
The Bachelor degree has to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University