Applications are invited for Bucerius Law School Scholarships in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2018|
|Providers||:||Bucerius Law School|
|Field of Study||:||Law or Business|
Benefits of Bucerius Law School Scholarships:
- The Bucerius Global Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program. In addition to covering the entire tuition fee for the one-year program, the scholarship includes a stipend for living expenses.
- Full-tuition scholarship (EUR 22,000)
- The additional stipend for living expenses
- Exclusively for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business
Eligibility for Bucerius Law School Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students from the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business is a full-time Master’s program for young professionals with an undergraduate degree and an interest or experience in the fields of law and business. The program is a non-consecutive Master, which means that work experience is required.
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
The Bachelor degree has to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
609 total views, 55 views today