Applications are invited for DAAD Rwandan PhD Scholarship at Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst in Germany. Application is open for Rwandan to pursue PhD programme for 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 January 2018|
DAAD and the Government of Rwanda
|Course Level||:||PhD programme|
|Field of Study||:||Subjects offered by the university|
Benefits for DAAD Rwandan PhD Scholarship :
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- 6 months preparatory German language course (fulltime) including accommodation and pocket Money
- co-financed monthly scholarship instalment
- Reimbursement of travel costs through an adequate travel lump sum that is disbursed after arrival in Germany, during the funding period respectively
- study and research allowance
- accident, health and personal liability insurance cover
- further individual allowances upon application
- Nationality: Rwandan
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for DAAD Rwandan PhD Scholarship :
- Eligible Countries: Rwanda
- Entrance Requirements: The last qualifying degree should have been obtained not more than six years ago. Candidates should have passed their Bachelor studies with at least “second class upper division”, their Master’s studies with at least B+ (or equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
1,068 total views, 10 views today