Applications are invited for German Academic Exchange Service Scholarships in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters and Doctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 August 2018|
|Providers||:||German Academic Exchange Service|
|Course Level||:||Masters and Doctoral|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of German Academic Exchange Service Scholarships :
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Costa Rican partners: monthly scholarship payments
- DAAD: travel allowance, initial language course, health insurance, research and study allowance, printing costs subsidy
Eligibility for German Academic Exchange Service Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: Costa Rica
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- University professors graduated from the universities mentioned above
- Maximum age: 38 years (as a rule
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.