Applications are invited for Hertie School of Governance Leadership Scholarships at the Hertie School of Governance in Germany. Application is open for International Students to pursue MPP and MIA degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||Not Specific Date|
|Providers||:||The Hertie School of Governance|
|Course Level||:||MPP and MIA|
|Field of Study||:||Public policy or international affairs|
Benefits for Governance Leadership Scholarships:
- These scholarships will cover full tuition waivers for the MPP and MIA programmes, each worth 32,500 EUR
Eligibility for Governance Leadership Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Both financial aid and scholarships are offered on the basis of financial need and merit. Applicants fill out the financial statement section of the application form in order to state what funds they have available for tuition fees and living expenses. Financial need is determined by subtracting the total amount of funds from the total amount of estimated costs of the study programme (including living expenses).
- Applicants who are able to finance the entire cost of the 2-year study programme on their own are not eligible for financial aid and scholarships.
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English
1,570 total views, 4 views today