Applications are invited for Intel Digital Marketing & Media Internship for International Students in Germany. Interns must be currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree course or equivalent. Interns must have excellent written and verbal English language skills. This is an unpaid internship programme available for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Study in||:||Munich, Germany|
|Field of Study||:||Digital Marketing & Media|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Intel Digital Marketing & Media Internship for International Students:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree course in Marketing, Digital Marketing, International Business, Communications or equivalent
- Experience with marketing, content creation and/or creating and evaluating customer journeys
- Confident with summarizing, and creating marketing collateral
- Great communication skills including demonstrated proficiency in marketing, digital marketing, and communications
- Strong results orientation, and not afraid to jump in where needed
- Strong interest in tech news as well as the development of innovative marketing solutions
- Good experience in working with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Description for Intel Digital Marketing & Media Internship for International Students:
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 12 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer