Applications are invited for PhD Position to pursue PhD Scholarship Program study at the Max Planck Institute in Germany. Scholarships will be awarded to students for PhD scholarships.
The aim of the PhD Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 August 2017|
|Providers||:||Max Planck Institute|
|Field of Study||:||Archaeobotany of Exchange and Migration|
The position will cover the followings:
- Opportunities to learn new skills in the archaeological sciences.
- Integration into our interdisciplinary research group at the Max Planck Institute.
- Support for field and laboratory research.
- Cutting-edge facilities and equipment.
- An excellent research environment.
- An English language working environment.
- Full funding for top applicants (3 years).
Eligibility for PhD Position:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have or are about to obtain a Master’s degree or qualification equivalent to the German Diploma (essential) in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a related subject.
- Training and experience in the anthropological or archaeological field or laboratory research.
- Applicants are expected to be enthusiastic about learning and exploring research topics in the archaeological sciences. They must also be willing to work as part of a research team, while simultaneously running their own research agenda.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
1,364 total views, 3 views today